Cosmetic Bonding – New Bedford, MA
A Quick, Affordable Solution for Cosmetic Flaws
If you have small cracks, chips, stains, gaps, or other cosmetic imperfections, cosmetic bonding could be the ideal solution to give your pearly whites a more polished look. Cosmetic bonding is one of the quickest, most affordable ways to improve the appearance of teeth. It is non-invasive and blends in perfectly with the rest of your smile. To determine if cosmetic bonding is right for you, give us a call to schedule an appointment!
Why Choose Clear Coast Dental for Cosmetic Bonding?
- Completed in a Single Visit
- Dental Membership Plan
- Saturday Appointments Available
What Is Cosmetic Bonding?
Cosmetic bonding is a quick, simple solution to conceal small flaws in the teeth. It involves the application of tooth-colored composite resin to restore damaged or missing tooth enamel. This will then be sculpted into the ideal shape before being hardened with a curing light. The entire cosmetic bonding treatment can usually be completed in a single appointment so that you can leave our office with a more perfected smile!
Who Is a Good Candidate for Cosmetic Bonding?
Cosmetic bonding is a good option for those who are looking for an easy, cost-effective treatment to address minor imperfections in the teeth. Bonding can repair the following issues:
- Chipped teeth
- Cracked teeth
- Small gaps
- Undersized teeth
- Irregularly shaped teeth
- Discolored teeth
The Benefits of Cosmetic Bonding
There are many different advantages that you can expect when you get cosmetic bonding to improve the appearance of your smile. Here are some of the more notable ones:
- Painless: Patients don’t even require a local anesthetic to feel perfectly comfortable.
- Affordable: Cosmetic bonding is one of the most cost-effective cosmetic treatments out there.
- Durable: Cosmetic bonding can last anywhere from 3 to 10 years when well maintained.
- Fast: his procedure can usually be completed in a single appointment – oftentimes in an hour or less.