Dear Family and Friends:
We are excited to provide yet another update regarding the operations at our office. As provided by the Massachusetts Phased Reopening Guidelines and due to the extraordinary success with the various safety measures and protocols installed at the office, we are proud to announce that our office continues to be fully operational. We have resumed providing all dental care in our office, including preventive hygiene care for children and adults.
Due to the reduced access to care earlier this spring and summer as well as the fall and winter being a seasonally very busy time for our office, we are doing everything we can to accommodate each of our existing patients. That said, many of our appointments are booking up well into the fall and early winter, especially for hygiene. If you would like to be seen this year, please call us to schedule an appointment and we will work with you to provide you and your loved ones with an appointment that fits into your busy schedule. We are also working hard to proactively contact each of you who have had to experience a cancellation or delay due to our prior office closure and reduction in hours.
If you have concerns about using your dental insurance benefits before they expire at the end of the year, please call us and we will work with you to coordinate any logistics. Unfortunately, despite you and/or your employer paying monthly insurance premiums but being restricted in accessing your benefits due to reduced operations during the height of the pandemic, many carriers will still be letting those annual benefits expire at the end of the year if left unused. We, and our industry in general, are actively advocating for each of you to compel insurance companies to extend those benefits into next year.
As a reminder, you will continue to experience some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect you, your families, and our team members. A few of the measures you will notice include:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
- You will be asked to wear a face covering or mask to your appointment
- We are asking that you call the office when you arrive in the parking lot for your appointment so we can coordinate traffic in the office with minimal patient-to-patient interaction.
- We will ask you a few additional screening questions and let you know when it’s time to come inside.
- We will be taking everyone’s temperature (including our own!).
- We will have hand sanitizer when you enter the office as well as at other points throughout.
- Appointments will be managed to increase opportunities for social distancing in the office. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment during this phase of reopening.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- You will notice that we will be wearing a few extra articles of personal protective equipment to provide an enhanced level of protection. Please know we are still smiling underneath these masks and shields!
We look forward to seeing you again and we are happy to answer any questions you may have about the important steps we are taking to keep you, and every client, safe in our office. To make an appointment, please call our office at (508) 997-1030.
Please visit our website, www.clearcoastdental.com/COVID for up-to-date announcements relating to COVID-19.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, family, and friends.
The Entire Team at Clear Coast Dental